Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if I just bought or sold a house in Upper Chichester?

Contact the office after offer is finalized to confirm that SDCA has received a request for a Sewer Certification from the company handling the title transfer. Then, after closing, contact the office again to confirm the account has been transferred from the seller’s name(s) into the buyer’s name(s).